Skip to content
Terms & Conditions
- This website is owned and operated by Safe(r) Entrepreneurship (the company).
- The company is not liable to you or any other for loss in connection with the use of this website or a linked website.
- The company has the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time.
- This website contains links to other websites. The company is not liable for any loss you may incur as a result of the use of these links.
- The company will use all reasonable efforts to keep the website operational however from time to time technical difficulties or maintenance may result in temporary interruptions. The company is not liable to you for any interruption, modification or suspension of the website.
- Payment for the use of the website is by automatic monthly subscription in advance. You have the right to cancel your subscription at any time by ceasing payment.
- If you cease payment your access to the website will be cancelled and you have no rights to retain any content on the website. You are not entitled to a pro rata refund if you attempt to cancel in the middle of a paid month.
- You can resume use of the website when you resubscribe.
- The use of the website and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland, Australia.